Our Company is dedicated to hiring the best and brightest talent in the industry. We are committed to not only making MatrixStream a great place to work, but to fostering our employees’ growth by creating an environment that is conducive to learning and sharing. We are looking for people who are aggressive, team player and familiar with startup working environment. Our employees are all part owners of the company. If working in an awesome workplace with smart people interests you then submit your resume today!
Currently, we are looking to fill key management positions in sales, marketing and business development.
Sr. Software Engineer – Set Top Box
Experience: 2 – 4 years Qualification: B.Sc. Computer science or engineering Skill Set: C, C++, UClinux or embedded linux, Device Drivers, video compression (MPEG), debugging development, debugging, SOC experience preferered.
Responsibilities: The Sr. Software Engineer will be responsible for application development on the stb in an embedded linux environment.
Experience: 2 – 5 years Qualification: B.SC Computer science or equivilent.
Inside Sales Representation
We are looking for Inside Sales Representatives to add to our sales team. Responsibilities will include:
- Working as a team with Field Sales reps and engineers to achieve/exceed monthly, quarterly and yearly quotas
- Follow-up on leads generated from tradeshows/seminars and customer inquiries
- Generating leads through prospecting and cold calling on all levels of IT decision makers
- Understanding MatrixStream products and competition to sufficiently qualify prospects over the phone
- Preparing quotes on new and existing opportunities and projects
- Identifying and closing product/service opportunities
- Resolves problems, issues and concerns of customers
- Educate resellers and distributors on the benefits of MatrixStream products
The ideal candidate will have the ability to prioritize and manage a sales pipeline and maintain a high daily volume of outbound communications.
- Minimum 1-4 years inside sales experience in the high tech industry
- Possess good written and verbal communication with emphasis on telephone and email etiquette
- Must be able to work independently without supervision
- Must have strong interpersonal and solution selling skills
- Must be self-motivated, as well as a self-starter
- Must be able to comprehend technical concepts at a base level
- Must have good organization skills and regularly update sales process in the company CRM
- Experience working with VARs, Systems Integrators, and Resellers a plus
- Ideal candidate can work anywhere as long as there is an Internet connection and a phone
- Ideal candidate might need to communication with many customers internationally
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience required
How to submit a resume
Please email resumes in WORD or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you prefer to send your application via fax:
MatrixStream Technologies, Inc. Attn: Human Resources
Fax: (650) 292-4982
If you have a text version of your resume, please click here to apply.