Latest article from Whatech is stating that IPTV market is exploding. Â Driven by Western Europe, the overall market is projected toÂ grow at 18.1% CAGR from 2014 to 2020 according to new research report.
Number of factors are contributing to this factor:
- Increased demand for high-definition channels
- Increased demand for high-definition VOD content
- Rise in interactive solutions integrated with IPTV services
- Support of government initiatives to increase broadband penetration
- Reduction in cost of IPTV services
- Combination ofÂ advanced technologies with IPTV systems
- Increasing demand from enterprises:Â Â enterprises across sectors such as education, hospitality, media, finance, healthcare, energy, and transport have been using IPTV as a tool to improve training, communicate with employees, reduce travel costs, satisfy compliance requirements, and build additional revenue outlets such as targeted advertising on demand video.
Some of theÂ IPTV service providers areÂ companies such asÂ Amino Technologies PLC (Amino Communications Limited), Broadcom Corporation, ARRIS Group, Inc., AT&T, Inc, Cisco Systems, Inc, Orange S.A., Deutsche Telecom, Bharti Airtel Limited, CenturyLink, Inc., and MatrixStream Technologies, Inc.
MatrixStream’s complete IPTV solution can enable any IPTV provider in the world to set up a fully functional live TV and VOD system quickly. Â MatrixStream’s IPTV solution can be custom integrated with a provider’s billing and mobile phone systems. Â Additionally, MatrixStream IPTV SaaS solution can enable any provider to start an IPTV service at a minimal cost. Â Please contact MatrixStream if you need more information.